1, switch on-delay timer: switch on-delay timer is the most common and basic of PLC timer this timer for SIEMENS PLC, called SD-type timer.
2, off delay timer: this timer is when you enter 00000 as the conditions ON delay, only when you enter 00000 as the condition OFF has a delayed effect. SIEMENS PLC, called SF-type timer.
3, keep ondelay timer: this timer is when after you enter 00000 as the conditions ON, the latch function, even if the input condition 00000 OFF again, still depending on the input conditions is ON, when the current value is equal to the set value of the timer, the timer this timer for SIEMENS PLC, known as SS-type timer.
4, pulse-type timer: this timer is when after you enter 00000 as the conditions ON, the timer action, but after the timer to set the time, enter 00000 as the conditions ON, the timer to the OFF state. This timer ON status maintaining time is determined by the set value. If 00000 for ON-time duration is less than the timer setting, timer ON status maintaining time enter 00000 as ON the duration of the condition. This kind of timer in PLC SIEMENS, called SP-timer.
5, extended pulse timer: this timer and the impulse timer is the difference, enter 00000 appears ON the conditions, regardless of the length of its duration, to allow the timer to ON the amount of time consistent with the timer value. This kind of timer in PLC SIEMENS, called the SE-timer.
- Solenoid Valve Power Supply Condition
- Solenoid Valve Reliability
- Solenoid Valve Installation
- Difference Between Electric Valves ...
- The Main Characteristics Of Solenoi...
- Solenoid Valve Selection
- Solenoid Valve Fault
- Industrial Commercial Ice Machine I...
- Timer Module
- How The Electric Dampers Work
- The Defrost Timer Prevents The Powe...
- Electric Dampers To Achieve The Rol...
- Defrost Timer Repair Process
- Principle Of AC Motor Dampers
- Electric Dampers Play A Role In Sho...
- Defrost Timer Design Concept
- Jiangsu Kind Electric started a rou...
- How The Motor Dampers Work