1, the installation should pay attention to the arrow on the valve body should be consistently flows to with the medium. Not install where there is direct dripping or splashing water. Solenoid valves should be installed vertically upwards;
2, the solenoid valve should be at least 15%-10% fluctuation of the supply voltage for the rated voltage within the normal work;
3, electromagnetic valve after installation, without back-pressure in the pipeline. And power a few times to make it optimum temperature before they can formally put into use;
4, the solenoid valve should be thoroughly cleaned before installing piping. Media access should be free of impurities. Valve installed before filter;
5, when the solenoid valve fails or when cleaning, to ensure the system continues to run, install bypass device.
- Solenoid Valve Power Supply Condition
- Solenoid Valve Reliability
- Difference Between Electric Valves ...
- The Main Characteristics Of Solenoi...
- Solenoid Valve Selection
- Solenoid Valve Fault
- Industrial Commercial Ice Machine I...
- Timer Type
- Timer Module
- How The Electric Dampers Work
- The Defrost Timer Prevents The Powe...