Electric dampers In life and work, we are more common, it is suitable for a variety of needs to buffer the mechanical movement of a device to ease the friction between the equipment to extend the service life of the product.
Electric dampers make the product get a gentle mechanical movement, Electric Damper enhance the quality of goods and longevity. One-way buffer and two-way buffer. Used in computer drive, CD player out of the warehouse, notebook computer opening and closing, seat conditioning, mobile phone flip, cassette cassette, etc..
Features of electric dampers:
Speed, electric dampers according to the speed of change, the torque also changes. The change rule is: the speed increases, the torque also increases. The speed slows down and the torque decreases. Electric Damper Torque is different from standard torque at start-up.
Temperature characteristics, electric dampers according to the use of ambient temperature changes, the torque also changes. The change rule is: the ambient temperature increases when the torque decreases, the ambient temperature decreases when the torque increases. This is because the viscosity of the viscous oil in the damper also changes as the ambient temperature changes. However, when the ambient temperature returns to normal temperature, Electric Damper the torque will return to the original value.
How the electric dampers work:
The use of viscous oil on the rotation of the rotating parts of the brake (resistance), electric dampers sealed viscous fat on the movement of the movement of parts of the damping force, Electric Damper by the viscous fat viscosity and oil contact area determines the size of the torque generated.
Next: Timer Module
- Solenoid Valve Power Supply Condition
- Solenoid Valve Reliability
- Solenoid Valve Installation
- Difference Between Electric Valves ...
- The Main Characteristics Of Solenoi...
- Solenoid Valve Selection
- Solenoid Valve Fault
- Industrial Commercial Ice Machine I...
- Timer Type
- The Defrost Timer Prevents The Powe...
- Electric Dampers To Achieve The Rol...
- Defrost Timer Repair Process
- Principle Of AC Motor Dampers
- Electric Dampers Play A Role In Sho...
- Defrost Timer Design Concept
- Jiangsu Kind Electric started a rou...
- How The Motor Dampers Work
- An Electric Damper Is A Device That...
- Defrost Timer Defrosting Principle